Saturday 15 October 2011

Induction to colour printing

Induction:

For our colour printing induction i chose to use my photos that i had taken in our focal length and perspactive workshop. In the workshop the task was to take an image that was accurate and then an experimental image with a perspective that would destord the book in the image.


This is my negative of my 'accurate' image after ide scanned it in.


This is the negative of my 'destorted'. 


I choses my accurate image to develop. Here is my block test of the image.


I chose to expose the image for 10 seconds. 
Cyan = 0
Magenta = 60
Yellow = 80


I decided that first print out was too magenta. This is fixed by increasing the magenta.
10 second exposure
Cyan = 0
Magenta = 70
Yellow = 80


The image was then too green so i had to turn the magenta down.
8 second exposure
Cyan = 0
Magenta = 67
yellow = 80

 
This was my first full print but the magenta needed to be taken down slightly
8 second exposure
Cyan = 0
Magenta = 67
Yellow = 80


Here is my final print!
 8 second exposure
Cyan = 0
Magenta = 65
Yellow = 80

No comments:

Post a Comment